The Liqueur Shiraz is a rare wine that can only ever be made successfully in certain seasons when the grapes are able to ripen to a very high degree without spoiling. The rich stewed plum, blackberry and cherry fruit flavours come from harvesting the Shiraz very late – the grapes look just like raisins when we harvest them and they contain very little juice, but have plenty of flavour. Chocolate notes complement the ripe fruit flavours and the palate is silky smooth, rich and luxurious. Great simply enjoyed after dinner by itself, it’s also a fantastic match with high quality dark chocolate, rich puddings or strong cheeses such as Roquefort.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.