Created in a full bubbles style as opposed to the lightly spritzy style more commonly seen, it’s fresh and vibrant with plenty of floral notes along with ripe peach, melon, tropical fruits and honeysuckle characters. The delicious ‘grapey’ and ripe apple sweetness on the palate is balanced well by the extra effervescence, which has the effect of drying the palate out a little, allowing the wine the to appeal perhaps to a broader range of wine lover’s palates than typical Moscatos.
Great with or without food, but always at its best when chilled in a bucket of ice. Try it with spicy Asian dishes.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SCARPANTONI ESTATE WINES PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.