Smooth, full and velvety are perhaps the best descriptors for our McLaren Vale Shiraz, it’s beautifully ripe fruits on offer – spicy blackberries at the fore, complemented by dark chocolate, freshly ground coffee notes and toasty, nutty oak in the background. The palate is full and the finish is long and smooth.
Great with a wide range of foods, but perhaps best with robust meat dishes from the bbq and long, slow roasted red meats and casseroles.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.