2017 Block 3 Shiraz dozen
$399.00 per dozen at checkoutRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
The Block 3 Shiraz is very much a reflection of where it comes from; it could really only ever come from McLaren Vale. Ripe blackberries, licorice, cinnamon and mocha are the hallmark Block 3 characters we see each release. Always full in body with a fine-grained tannin structure, it glides seamlessly across the palate, allowing the Block 3 Shiraz to be easily enjoyed in its youth, but the intensity of the fruit always ensures the wine ages very well for a decade; sometimes two.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ctn|
Block 3 ShirazBy: Peter on 14 February 2019'08 Block 3 Shz,Just opened this with steak din this evening. I think Domenico would be very proud of you all. The '08 awards are very justified in my mind. It's true and distinct in variety with relatively soft tannins at this point The lovely fruit has hung on nicely after 11 years whilst the finish is relatively dry and pleasantly savoury. It displays a deep inky purple with a slightly browning rim in the glass. Very pleasant indeed. A credit to you, Michael, Fillippo and family/staff. Regards, Peter.