Preparations for the first non-vintage Black Tempest wines began by holding back barrels of our premium Shiraz from 1993 onwards. In 1998 the first blend of vintages were combined and bottled to produce our very first release. Every year selected barrels are retained for this special purpose and occasionally approximately every two years a blend is created when the reserved wine is at sufficient quality to meet our criteria it is then re-fermented and stored in bottles for at least another year before its release. The Black Tempest represents a true iconic Australian style of sparkling red.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.