The School Block white is a blend of 50% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Semillon & 20% Chenin Blanc. The fruit for this aromatic white are picked early to ensure there is enough crisp acid to keep the palate tight and fresh.
The wine shows plenty of citrus, passion fruit, lime, green apple and lemon grass flavours, the palate is full, soft and balanced, with a crisp acid finish.
The Sauvignon Blanc gives intense aromatics, the Semillon gives body with structure, and the Chenin Blanc has plenty of finesse with mineral characters.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.