The 2013 McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic McLaren Vale interpretation of Cabernet, showing plenty of ripe dark berry fruits including blackberries, blackcurrants along with rich plums and spicy French oak notes adding to the mixture. A lively palate featuring more of those dark fruits follows, with beautifully structural tannins giving the wine elegance and complexity, and the ability to age.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.