Made from a combination of vines located only metres from our winery in McLaren Flat – some dating back to our earliest plantings and some being a little younger. In recent years we’ve looked to pick our Sauvignon Blanc grapes earlier rather than later to ensure there’s enough acidity to keep the palate tight and fresh. This Sauvignon Blanc shows plenty of passionfruit and lime aromatics and the palate is full, soft and vibrant with more of the passionfruit and citrus characters. It’s a great match with smoked salmon, fresh oysters, salt & pepper squid and very good with fresh tomatoes.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SCARPANTONI ESTATE WINES PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.