NERO d’ AVOLA is one of Italy’s famous indigenous grape varieties. Named after the town of Avola in southern Sicily, this variety thrives in warmer climates whilst maintaining balance and elegance. The nose displays pretty red fruits with a slight savoury, peppery character. A medium-bodied red, the palate presents fine tannins with crisp acidity, rich dark cherry, raspberry, and violet notes. A great food wine and very limited first bottling so get in quick!
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.