A classic McLaren Vale interpretation of Cabernet Sauvignon is the best way to describe the Brothers Block. Full in body with plenty of blackcurrants blackberries and mint, along with cedary spicy French oak notes complementing the fruit. The palate is generous and the tannins are ripe, providing structure and grip to the palate, but are hardly ever aggressive. Very enjoyable as a young wine, especially with rich meat dishes including Osso Bucco or your favourite Beef dish. The Brothers Block is built to last and will typically age well for a good decade or more.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ctn|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.