Allowed to cold soak for 3 days before fermentation to give the optimum balance of flavours and texture from the grape skins, the McLaren Vale Rosé shows plenty of classic Gamay strawberry and cherry characters along with hints of fresh apples, with lively acidity keeping the palate clean and crisp and just a hint of sweetness showing through on the finish.
Always best served well-chilled, enjoy our Rosé with a wide range of foods, but Asian cuisines - especially Thai, Vietnamese and Korean tend work particularly well.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.