A blend of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon with intense aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and spice. The palate is rich and robust with mouth filling tannins and ripe, full ripe raspberry ripple and blackcurrant, toasted coconut oak, a minty perfume and chocolate - it’s a wine of obvious charms and easy seduction. It’s medium to full bodied with sweet juicy fruit, a good sense of freshness, light fine grained tannins and a good lick of spicy cinnamon toast and vanilla oak on the finish.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.