Fortified with both a 3 year old brandy spirit and a neutral grape spirit, After several year of cellaring, the 1999 V.P. Shiraz is now showing characters of prunes, nutty raisens, chocolate and fruit cake, complemented by the warming brandy spirit. With the extra years of bottle age already under its belt, the wine is gently softening with time, though it still has many years of maturation left. Try it with good quality chocolate, a coffee after dinner or with strong cheeses, quince paste and dried fruits.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'
- Please make sure an adult is presant at time of delivery to collect wine order not a minor.
- All wine purchases are delivered via Australia Post and are dispatch with in 2 working days from placing order and should arrive with in 5-8 working days.
- Shipping cost are calculated by your location post code. The shipping cost will be added to your cart before checkout and added to your total purchase.
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries excepted.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scarpantoni Estate Wines Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.